ARE LEAKS LIMITING YOUR LIFESTYLE?
Do you Leak urine when you cough, sneeze, exercise or even laugh?
Do you Have trouble holding urine when feeling a strong urge to go?
Do you Have to go TOO MANY TIMES (more than 6-7 times a day)?
Are you forced to wear protective undergarments
YOU ARE NOT ALONE
- 1 out of every 6 women over the age of 45 has Urinary (Bladder) Incontinence
- 1 OUT OF EVERY 4 American women suffer from Urinary Incontinence
Urinary Incontinence is the unintended leakage or loss of urine. It is a common yet embarrassing problem for many women caused by weak pelvic floor muscles, Pregnancy & child birth, Fibromyalgia to name a few.
YOU DESERVE BETTER. We Can Help!
- Get Control over your bladder and improve your life quality1
- Save Money by less use of pads and undergarments1
- Reduce Medication use for incontinence1
DON'T WAIT another day. Ask your doctor today if 'Incontinence therapy' is right for you.
It'll be worth the try:
- No side effects
- Once a week sessions
- GREAT results!
KEGELS MAY NOT BE ENOUGH. Let our Women's Health specialized physical therapist assess you & prepare your individual treatment plan.